*IT’S ALL ABOUT IGN
This month we are all about the IGN Expo coming up this July 12 (Trade Day), 13 and 14 (Open to the public). Artisan will not only be showcasing a number of products at our stand but will also host two workshops during the weekend.
WHO ARE IGN?
IGN was established in 2014, to provide a forum for female business owners in the design, décor and construction world, and those that support them. It has become a valuable platform for the inspiration and advancement of women in business through a variety of initiatives, networking and opportunities for growth and development.
IGN provides professional women with the opportunity to meet, support, inspire, exchange ideas and connect with like-minded individuals to facilitate inspiration, collaboration and creativity for the benefit of all.
WHAT IS IGNITE?
Zimbabwe’s one and only dedicated EXPO for the Construction, Design and Decor Industries. Following on from 2 outstanding years IGNite 2019 is taking it to another level. In it’s the third year the IGN EXPO has become known for its elegance, professionalism and is considered by not only the public but also the exhibitors, to be an unmissable event of the year! From design-savvy consumers to interior decorators, specifiers and designers – both local and international visitors are wowed every year by this explosion of innovation in the construction, decor and design industry and what the industry leaders have to offer.
WHY SHOULD YOU EXHIBIT?
This is the ultimate platform to promote your brands- the most comprehensive trade and consumer marketing campaign – locally and nationally. Exhibitions are the most important interactive marketing platform for you to
engage with your direct target market.
* Close deals with new customers during and after the show
* Being part of the IGNite EXPO gives you the chance to meet your audience, and chat with them in person. Face-to-face marketing can be vital in the influencing of decisions.
* Strengthen your bond with existing clients or meet and speak to new prospective customers.
* Increase your social media exposure by partnering with IGNite on their social media pages (reach up to 2K INTERESTED consumers per post). IGN will share all posts pertinent to the IGNite EXPO
* Enjoy the benefits of our media partners, Structure & Design, including a supplementary magazine pre-event (discounted rates will apply), social media during the event and being part of the IGNite feature in the Structure & Design issue postevent.
* Unlike other exhibitions, IGN ensure all stand-holders are of a standard that guarantees the EXPO is professional, not just in terms of the companies that attend, but also visually.
* Our mission is to ensure that the EXPO is considered the greatest of its type in Southern Africa.
We’ll be covering everything from Bonding agents to Waterproofing, as well as Pools, Walls and Floors. Anyone from Builders to contractors to homeowners is more than welcome to attend. Book your spot today for only USD$50 per person. See you there!
Artisan will be co-hosting a morning workshop during the IGNite Expo aimed at understanding the Natural Colour System. Professionals and amateurs colour users all welcome. There will be a Certificate of Completion awarded to each student. Book your spot today for only USD$100.00. See you there!
Join us for a Rust-oleum Chalked Paint Workshop hosted by Marie Erlank from Thrifty Vintage featuring Rust-oleum Chalked Paint. There will be an opportunity to choose from several objects to paint and take home 🙂 Contact Marie on 0777225089. Book now to avoid disappointment. Limited spaces are available.
We look forward to seeing you at the IGN Expo.
Until next time…
Just some of the exhibitors to expect at the IGN Expo:
* Skotch Kart
* Kitchen Krazy
* Astra Paints
* Konak Enterprises
* Inner Living Interiors
And many more…